- Twelve 1/4-inch-thick baguette slices (cut on the diagonal to make large slices)
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano
- 1/3 cup Mayonnaise or store-bought mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne
Preheat the oven to 400° F.
Spread the bread on a baking sheet. Mix the cheese, mayonnaise, parsley, garlic, and cayenne in a small bowl. Spread a heaping tablespoon of the cheese mixture onto each slice of bread.
Bake until golden brown and bubbly, 6 to 8 minutes. Serve hot.
- Source: Prime Time Emeril Cookbook
- Dish Type: Misc
- Cuisine: Italian
- Cooking Method: Baking
- Effort Level: Simple