- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons dried fine bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup shelled pistachio nuts
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- 2 tablespoons shelled pumpkin seeds
- 2 tablespoons plus 4 teaspoons Emerilís Original Essence
- Four double-cut pork chops, about 2 inches thick, 6 to 18 ounces each
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 tablespoons Creole mustard, or other spicy, whole-grain mustard
- Poblano Chocolate Mole
- Combine 1/4 cup of the bread crumbs, the pistachio nuts, pine nuts, and pumpkin seeds in the bowl of a food processor or blender. Process on high speed until the mixture is the consistency of fine bread crumbs, about 1 minute. Transfer to a mixing bowl and add 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons bread crumbs, and 2 tablespoons Essence.
- Pat the pork chops dry with paper towels. Season both sides with 1 teaspoon Essence.
- Preheat the oven to 375?F.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in each of two heavy, large skillets over medium-high heat. Add the pork chops and cook for 2 minutes on each side. Transfer the chops to a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil. Cool for 5 minutes.
- Rub each chop with 1 1/2 tablespoons of the mustard, and coat each with 1/4 cup of the bread crumb mixture, pressing to make the crumbs stick to the meat.
- Put the chops on a baking sheet and roast for 30 minutes. Remove from the oven and serve hot with the mole.
Andouille Stuffed Double Cut Pork Chops With Whiskey Braised Applesauce
The King's Creole Fried Pork Chops With Mashed Sweet Potatoes And Southern Cooked Greens
My Favorite Veal Chops
Roasted Pork Loin
Cilantro, Pine Nut, And Walnut Pesto
Shiitake Macadamia Nut Stuffed Pork Chops
Hoisin Pork Chops With Cabbage, Pineapple, And Macadamia Nut Slaw
Apricot Glazed Cornish Game Hens With Sausage Rice Pilaf Stuffing
Crawfish Stuffed Pork Chops With Crawfish Borderlaise Sauce
Pumpkin, Pistachio And Pine Nut Crusted Pork Chop