- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons rice wine vinegar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 cup uncooked orzo
- 2 cups fresh yellow corn kernels (about 4 ears)
- 2 cups chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 cup sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup hearts of palm, sliced crosswise
- 2 cups crumbled feta cheese
Combine the dressing ingredients in jar and shake vigorously (or in bowl and whisk well).
Cook the orzo in large pot of boiling salted water, stirring occasionally, about 8 minutes. Add the corn and cook about 2 minutes more or until the pasta is still firm to the bite. Drain and place in large bowl.
Add half the dressing and toss to coat. Cool a bit, then add the remaining ingredients and the rest of the dressing and toss to coat. Cover and chill until ready to serve.