- GRAHAM CRACKER CRUST:
- One and one-fourth cup graham cracker crumbs
- One-fourth cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- Two and one-half pounds cream cheese. softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 5 eggs
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 4 cups fresh blueberries
- To make the crust, mix ingredients together in a mixing bowl until moist and crumbly. Using the back of a large spoon, press the crumb mixture firmly on the bottom and sides of 9-inch spring form pan.
- To make the filling, preheat the oven to 325 degrees. Combine the cream cheese and the sugar in a mixing bowl. Cream together until light and fluffy. Beat the eggs into cream cheese mixture one at a time until completely incorporated. Beat in the vanilla extract. Fold in the blueberries until completely incorporated. Pour the batter into the spring form pan lined with graham cracker crust. Place on sheet pan and put in the oven. Bake for one-hour. Allow cheesecake to sit in the oven with the oven door cracked for an additional hour. Transfer to the refrigerator and chill completely before slicing.