- 1/2 pound fresh pasta sheets torn or cut into random pieces, or 1/2 pound lasagna sheets, broken into pieces
- 2 tablespoons oil from Duck Confit
- Freshly ground white pepper to taste
- Confit of Exotic Mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons minced shallots
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/4 pound freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, plus more for garnish
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon white truffle oil (available in specialty food stores)
- 1 small fresh black truffle (available in specialty food stores), brushed clean
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh chives
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Drop the pasta into the hot water and cook until tender, 3 to 4 minutes, or longer for the dried lasagna. Drain. Transfer the pasta to a large mixing bowl and toss with 1 tablespoon of the confit oil, then season with salt and white pepper. Set aside.
- Heat the remaining tablespoon confit oil in a large sautÈ pan over medium heat. Add the mushroom confit and cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Add the shallots and garlic and cook, stirring, for another minute. Remove from the heat and pour over the pasta. Add the 1/4 pound grated cheese and toss to mix evenly, then season with salt and black pepper. Drizzle with the truffle oil.
- To serve, mound the pasta in the center of a large serving platter. Shave the truffle over the pasta and garnish with more cheese and the chives.
Confit Of Exotic Mushrooms
Confit Of Wild And Exotic Mushrooms With Pasta Rags, White Truffle Oil, Shaved Truffles, And Parmigiano-reggiano Cheese
Lasagna Of Exotic Mushrooms
Exotic Mushroom Flan With Warm Spinach Salad
Prosciutto And Mushroom Ravioli With Fried Sage
Fettuccine in a Porcini Mushroom Cream Sauce
Scallops, Confit Of Wild Mushrooms, And Black Truffle Dome
Grilled Sea Scallops with Pasta Rags, Homemade Pesto, Currant Tomatoes, Fresh Asparagus and Mushrooms
Chicken Confit And Asparagus With Pasta Rags
Confit Of Exotic Mushrooms With Fresh Angel Hair Pasta Tossed In Truffle Oil With Shaved Truffles And Parmigiano Reggiano Cheese