- CAVIAR CR»ME FRAICHE:
- 1/3 cup crËme fraiche
- 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) Beluga or Sevruga caviar
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- CRISPY FRIED OYSTERS:
- 2 cups vegetable oil for frying
- 1 egg
- 2 ounces water
- 1 cup panko
- 1 tablespoon Emerilís Original Essence
- 1 dozen oysters, shucked and well-drained
- LEMON-PEPPER VINAIGRETTE:
- 2 tablespoons fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon finely minced shallot
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon hot pepper jelly
- 5 drops soy sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons canola or vegetable oil
- 2 cups baby greens
- CAVIAR CRÈME FRAICHE: Fold all the ingredients together in a small bowl, cover, and refrigerate until needed. CRISPY FRIED OYSTERS: Place the oil in a large heavy saucepan and heat to 350 to 360ºF.
- In a medium bowl whisk egg and water together to combine well.
- In the bowl of a food processor combine panko with Essence and process briefly to a consistency resembling cornmeal. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- Dredge the oysters one at a time in the eggwash and then in the seasoned panko. Shake to release any excess breading, then drop the oysters into the hot oil and cook until golden brown on all sides, about 1 minute. Remove oysters with a slotted spoon and place on paper towels to drain. Serve oysters on top of greens dressed with Lemon-Pepper Vinaigrette, top with dollops of Caviar Crème Fraiche and serve immediately. LEMON-PEPPER VINAIGRETTE: Place all the ingredients except the oil and greens in a small bowl and whisk together to combine well. While whisking, add the oil in a steady stream until thoroughly combined and emulsified. Taste and adjust seasoning if necessary.
- In a mixing bowl toss the greens lightly with the vinaigrette and divide between 2 plates. Arrange 6 fried oysters on each plate, and then top each with a dollop of Caviar Crème Fraiche.
Poached Oysters In Anise Flavored Cream With Black Pepper Creme Fraiche And Caviar
Artichoke, Brie, And Crabmeat Omelets With Lemon Creme Fraiche And Caviar
Tournedos With Bearnaise Sauce
Oyster Rockefeller Soup Garnished with Crispy Bacon and Fried Oysters
Tropical Fruit & Macadamia Nut Wontons With Ginger Cr»me Anglaise
Crispy Fried Whole Fish With Bacon-potato Salad
Emerilís Oyster Rockefeller Soup With Crispy Gruyere Croutons
Crispy Catfish And Black Eyed Peas, Bacon And Caramelized Onion Relish With Fried Collard Greens
Grilled Shrimp With Caviar Butter