- 2 eggs
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 cup Heavy Whipping cream
- 2/3 cup milk
- 4 ears sweet corn, blanched and kernels removed from cobs, about 3 cups corn
- 1 cup cooked wild rice
- 3 scallions, finely chopped or 1/3 cup finely chopped scallions
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon grated fresh nutmeg
- 1/2 tablespoon butter
- Preheat oven to 325?F.
- In a large bowl, combine egg, egg yolk, heavy cream and milk and whisk well to combine. Add all remaining ingredients except butter and mix well.
- Grease a 7 by 11- or 8 by 12-inch casserole with the butter. Pour custard ingredients into prepared casserole and bake uncovered for 45 minutes, or until custard is set and golden brown on the top.
- Serve warm.
- Yield:6 to 8 servings
Wild Mushroom Stuffing For Turkey Roulade
Andouille And Corn Pudding
Wild Wild Rice
Emeril's Corn Pudding
Wild Pecan Rice, Bacon And Tasso Dressing
Wild Rice, Sausage, and Apple Dressing
Wild Rice and Dried Cranberry Dressing
Wild Mushroom And Bacon Bread Pudding
Wild Rice And Cornbread Dressing
Wild Rice And Chopped Pecans