- One-fourth cup Worcestershire sauce
- One-fourth cup olive oil
- 4 strip steaks (about 14 ounces each)
- 4 teaspoons Reata Grill Blend (1 teaspoon kosher salt, three-fourths teaspoon powdered chile pasilla, one-half teaspoon each of dried granulated garlic, sugar, ground cumin, coarsely ground black pepper and ground thyme)
- 4 slices herbed butter
- Prepare the grill. Mix the Worcestershire and olive oil in a shallow pan. Soak the steaks in this mixture while the grill is heating. Remove the steaks from the marinade and season with the Reata Grill Blend.
- When the grill feels hot to a hand held five inches from the fire, it is ready to use. Place the steaks on the grill and cook for 5 minutes on each side for medium. Top each steak with a cold slice of herbed butter (seasoned with chopped fresh cilantro) and serve immediately.
Grilled Garlic Pepper Cowboy Steak
Southern Fried Chicken
Steak With Oysters
John Demers' Grilled Snapper Tacos With Muscat Canelli Peach Salsa
Steaks On The Grill
Charcoal Grilled Marinated Wild Duck Breasts
Dill Coated Grilled Pork Tenderloin With Tefft Cellars Merlot
Emeril's Sorrel Soup
Blueberry Drop Cookies