- 1 cups dry roasted peanuts
- 1/4 cup Creole mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 8 cups assorted baby greens, cleaned and patted dry
- 1 recipe White Cheddar Crackers
- Preheat the fryer.
- Fry the peanuts until golden, about 1 minute. Drain and season with salt and cayenne. Set aside. In a mixing bowl, combine the mustard, honey and vinegar. Season with salt and pepper. Mix well. Slowly drizzle in the oil and whisk until the vinaigrette emulsifies. Toss the greens with the dressing. Season with salt and pepper.
- Mound the greens in the center of each plate. Garnish each salad with the peanuts and crackers.
White Cheddar Cracker Croutons
Baby Greens Tossed With A Chardonay Hazelnut Vinaigrette, Roasted Hazelnuts And Goat Cheese
Red Snapper Fillets Poached With Fennel And Vermouth, Served With Orange Vinaigrette, And Rice With Peas And Pine Nuts
Herb Crusted Catfish With Tomato Fennel Vinaigrette, And Andouille And Fava Bean Relish
Salad Of Fresh Watercress With Baby Tomatoes And A Sherry Vinaigrette
Salad of New Potatoes and Roasted Walnuts with Warm Bacon Vinaigrette
White Cheddar Crackers
Dinner Salad With Honey Mustard Dressing
Beet and Feta Salad with Honey-Herb Vinaigrette and Pistachios
Hearts Of Palm Salad With Vine Ripened Tomatoes, Oranges, Bibb Lettuce, Shaved Fennel, And Fried Soft Shell Crabs With Cucumber Yogurt Dressing