- 1 cup chopped scallions
- 2 habanero peppers, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- One-fourth cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
- 2 teaspoons ground allspice
- One-half teaspoon ground nutmeg
- One-half teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Combine all ingredients in the bowl of a food processor and process until smooth.Transfer to a container with a tight fitting lid if not using immediately. Spice blend may be made up to one week in advance and should be kept refrigerated.
- Note: This is SPICY!Use judiciously!