- 2 teaspoons Baby Bam 
- 4 (8-ounce) white fish fillets such as flounder, sole, cod, scrod, or whitefish
- 1/8 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) unsalted butter, softened at room temperature
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the butter, Worcestershire sauce, parsley, garlic, salt, and white pepper. Use a rubber spatula to mix the ingredients well until smooth. This is called a compound butter.
- Position rack in center of oven and preheat the oven to 375Â°F.
- Season each fish fillet with 1/2 teaspoon of the Baby Bam.
- Lay each fillet in the center of a piece of aluminum foil and spoon 2 tablespoons of the compound butter over the top of the fish.
- Bring the long edges of the aluminum foil together and make thin folds to form an airtight seal. One side at a time, bring the outer short edges together and fold two or three times inward to seal the sides of the pouch.
- Repeat with the remaining fish fillets.
- Lay the pouches on a baking sheet and place in the oven.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Using oven mitts or pot holders, remove the baking sheet from the oven and cut the pouches open with kitchen scissors, or carefully unfold the pouches. Watch out for steam -- keep your face away!
- Serve immediately.