- 3 cups crystal hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 pound unsalted butter, cut into small pieces
- In a medium size sauce pan combine the hot sauce, apple cider vinegar, and sugar and bring to a simmer over medium heat. Reduce the heat to medium low and cook for until the sauce is slightly reduced, about 12 to 15 minutes.
- Using a hand blender, slowly blend in the butter until the mixture is smooth.
- The sauce can be served immediately or stored in the refrigerator in an air tight container for several months. The sauce can be reheated over a low heat while constantly whisking to reincorporate the butter.
Emeril's Restaurant Sweet Corn Muffins
Emeril's Chicken Wings
Emeril's Oven Roasted Chicken Wings
Pecan Waffles With Pecan And Banana Syrup
Herbed Pan Roast Of Salmon With Warm Greens And Herb Vinaigrette
Warm Greens With Emeril's Herb Vinaigrette
The Ultimate Cheese Dip: Cheesy Beer
White Chocolate-macadamia Nut Blondies