- 1/4 pound thick-cut bacon, chopped
- 2 pounds green Swiss chard, washed, drained, and chopped into 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup chicken stock or canned, low-sodium chicken broth
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- In a large nonstick saute pan over medium-high heat, cook bacon until crispy and fat has rendered, 8 to 10 minutes. Add half the chard and stock. Season with salt and pepper. Cook until wilted, 2 to 3 minutes. Transfer to a plate and set aside. Repeat with remaining bacon fat and chard.
- Remove from heat, sprinkle with Parmesan, and toss before serving.
Chicken Roulade And Chard With Parmesan
Puff Pastry Cheese Twists
French Onion Dip With Homemade Parmesan Crackers
Chicken-fried Steaks And Oysters With Cream Gravy
Oven-baked Chicken Fingers With Healthy Ranch Dipping Sauce
Tagine Of Chicken With Preserved Lemons And Cerignola Olives
Individual Chicken Potpies With Puff Pastry
Roasted Chicken Breasts With Roasted Acorn Squash, Braised Pears, And A Pear Cider Reduction
Chicken And Veggie Stir Fry With Cellophane Noodles