- 1 (9 to 10-pound) bone-in smoked ham
- 20 cloves
- 1 cup Steen's cane syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 cup dry white wine
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F and lower oven shelf to the bottom level.
- Using a sharp knife, cut several slits into the ham. Stick the cloves in the slits. Place in a roasting pan with a rack, and put into the oven. Bake for 2 hours and tent with aluminum foil if the outside gets too browned during the cook time.
- Meanwhile, prepare the glaze: Combine all the ingredients in a medium bowl and set aside. Periodically throughout the baking, baste ham with the glaze, using a pastry brush.
Steen's Cane Syrup Shoofly Pie
Apple Fritters With Steen's Cane Syrup
Caramelized Roasted Skillet Pork Chops With A Steen's Marinade
Biloxi Bacon (smoked Mullet With Cane Syrup Glaze)
Charlotte's Festive Party Punch
Crab Bisque With Crab Toasts
Creamed Potatoes With Spinach And Roasted Garlic
Profiteroles With Vanilla Ice Cream And Chocolate Sauce
Vanilla Ice Cream