- 1 3/4 to 2 pounds sweet potatoes
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup bourbon whiskey
- 3 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place the potatoes on a foil lined baking sheet. Bake until tender and starting to ooze sugary syrup, about 1 hour and 15 minutes, depending on their size. Remove from the oven and let sit until cool enough to handle.
- Cut a slit down each potato and scoop the flesh into a large bowl. Discard the skins. Add the cream, bourbon, brown sugar, molasses, and salt and beat on high speed with an electric mixer until smooth. Cover to keep warm, or gently reheat before serving.
Root Beer Glazed Pork Chops With Bourbon Mashed Sweet Potatoes And Caramelized Onions
Bourbon Mashed Sweet Potatoes
Cinnamon Smoked Venison Medallions With Bourbon Mash Sweet Potatoes And A Caramelized Onion Gravy
Vanilla And Bourbon Marinated Pork Loin With Sour Cream Mashed Sweet Potatoes And Pecan Gravy
Mashed Sweet Potatoes
Brandy And Orange Mashed Sweet Potatoes In Orange Cups
Southern Style Green Beans With Bacon And New Potatoes
The King's Creole Fried Pork Chops With Mashed Sweet Potatoes And Southern Cooked Greens
Pork Chops Stewed With Apples And Prunes, With Mashed Sweet Potatoes
Honey-butter Baked Chicken With Mashed Sweet Potatoes