- 1 pint vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 pint sour cream
- 3 tablespoons brandy
- 3 tablespoons orange liqueur
- 2 cups chopped chocolate
- 4 pints strawberries, hulled
- In a large bowl, combine the softened ice cream and sour cream and mix well. Add the brandy and orange liqueur and mix until well combined. Refrigerate until the ice cream has completely melted and the mixture is a sauce consistency, about 30 minutes.
- Place the chocolate in a bowl set over a pot of barely simmering water. Make sure the bottom of the bowl does not touch the water. Stir the chocolate until melted and smooth.
- Pour the ice cream mixture over the strawberries. Drizzle with chocolate and serve.
Mocha Ice Cream Sandwiches With Macadamia Nut Hawaiian Vintage Chocolate Chunk Cookies
Macadamia Nut Hawaiian Vintage Chocolate Chunk Cookie
Mocha Ice Cream
Grilled Taro Leaf Wrapped Mahi Mahi With Lilikoi (passion Fruit) Reduction
Banana Cream Pie With Caramel Drizzles And Chocolate Sauce
Chocolate Pecan Cake With White Chocolate Mocha Sauce
J.k.ís Chocolate Souffles With Chocolate Grand Marnier Sauce
Meringue Shells With Macerated Strawberries, Whipped Cream And Hazelnut Chocolate Sauce
Warm Chocolate Sauce