- Combine the oil and Essence seasoning in a small bowl and mix well.
- Spread both sides of the steaks completely with the mixture. Place in a shallow dish, cover tightly with plastic wrap, and refrigerate for at least 4 hours and up to 24 hours. Remove from the refrigerator and bring to room temperature before grilling, about 30 minutes.
- In a bowl, mix together the butter, chilis, adobo sauce, to taste, lime juice, coriander, and salt until smooth. Transfer to a sheet of plastic wrap and roll up into a log. Refrigerate until firm.
- Preheat the grill.
- Remove the chipotle butter from the refrigerator and cut into 4 thick slices. Set aside. Place the steaks on the hot grill and cook for 5 minutes on each side. Move to the cooler part of the grill, close the grill lid, and cook to desired temperature, 8 to 10 minutes additional time for medium-rare.
- Place 2 slices of the butter on the top of each steak and leave on the grill until starting to melt, about 30 seconds. Remove from the grill and place the steaks on platters. Serve immediately with Texas Toast.
Bone-in Rib-eye Steak With Marchand Di Vin Sauce
Grilled Rib Eye Steaks With Fried Bell Pepper Rings And Maitre D'hotel Butter
Grilled Lamb T-bones With Herb Jelly
Ham Steaks With Red Eye Gravy, Sweet Potato Biscuits And Molasses Pecan Butter
Steak Fries With Blue Cheese Shallot Butter
Fish Tacos With Chipotle Crema And Salsa Fresca
Garlic Roasted Pork Loin With Raspberry Chipotle Glaze
Chicken Chili With Cornbread Topping And Chipotle Crema
Blue Cheese Butter Spread, And Blue Cheese Butter Stuffed Chicken Breasts With Butter Infused Pan Sauce
Emeril's Texas Style Smoked Brisket