- 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts (3 to 4 breast halves)
- 1 tablespoon Baby Bam
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup chopped yellow onion
- 1 cup chopped green bell peppers
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped carrots
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1 cup frozen green peas
- On the cutting board, cut the chicken into 1-inch cubes. Place in a mixing bowl and toss with the Baby Bam. Wash your hands, the knife, and the cutting board well with warm, soapy water before proceeding.
- Heat the oil until very hot but not smoking in a large, heavy pot over medium-high heat.
- Using a long-handled spoon or tongs, carefully add the chicken and cook, stirring frequently, until browned on all sides, about 4 minutes. Add the onion, bell peppers, celery, carrots, garlic, salt, and ground pepper, and cook, stirring, until soft, about 5 minutes.
- Add the flour and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes.
- Add the chicken broth and milk. Stir well and bring to a boil.
- Lower the heat to medium-low and simmer, uncovered, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes.
- Add the peas and stir well. Simmer, stirring occasionally, for 15 minutes.
- Using oven mitts or pot holders, remove from the heat and serve.
- Yield; About 1 1/2 quarts, serving 6 to 8
- For a really kicked-up presentation, serve this inside some baked puff-pastry shellsóyou can find these in the freezer section of most supermarkets. Just follow the directions on the box and fill the pastry with some Yummy Creamy Chicken!
Yummy Wake Up Smoothies
Creamy Dreamy Orange Freeze
Quick And Creamy Herb Dressing
Chicken Nuggets With Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce
Feel Good Chicken And Rice Soup
Itís A Bbq Chicken Wrap, With Quick And Crunchy Slaw
Shake It Up A Notch Chicken
Go Nuts For Banana Bread
You Gotta Love Spaghetti And Meatballs
Baby Bam Burgers