- 2 cups all purpose flour
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 ½ teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup plain yogurt
- ½ cup whole milk
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons melted unsalted butter
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
- 1 cup fresh or frozen, thawed blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 350° F. Make sure the oven rack is in the center position.
- Line a 12-muffin tin with 12 paper baking cup liners.
- Sift together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt into a medium bowl.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the yogurt, milk, eggs, butter, and lemon zest.
- Add the dry ingredients to the yogurt mixture, and whisk just until combined, being careful not to over mix.
- Using a rubber spatula, gently fold the blueberries into the batter, being careful not to overmix.
- Divide the batter evenly among the muffin cups.
- Bake in the oven until puffed up and golden brown, about 20 to 22 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool in the muffin tin for 5 minutes before turning out onto a wire rack. Serve warm.
Maple Buttery Corn Muffins
Wake You Up Apple Cinnamon Muffins
It's A Good Morning Muffins
Ooey Gooey Blueberry French Toast
Go Nuts For Banana Bread
You Gotta Love Spaghetti And Meatballs
Emerilized Tuna Casserole
Chicken Nuggets With Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce
Big Chocolate Chip Cookies