- 1 cup seeded, quartered mangoes
- 1 cup stemmed, halved strawberries
- 1 banana, quartered
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup orange or pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup dark rum
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup coconut flakes
- Place the mangoes, strawberries and banana on a small baking sheet in the freezer to partially freeze, about 15 minutes.
- Place 4 ice cubes in a blender and crush. Add the cold fruit, yogurt, juice, rum, and lime juice and process on high speed until frothy and thick. Pour into 2 tall glasses and top each with 2 tablespoons of coconut.
- Serve immediately.