- 3/4 pound lobster tail meat, rough chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 cup chilled heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon minced tarragon
- 1/2 package puff pastry shells
- 1 egg with 1 tablespoon water to make an eggwash
- 1 ounce Sevruga caviar, optional
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- In a food processor, puree the lobster meat with the salt and paprika. With the motor running, add the cream in a steady stream and blend until the mixture is smooth, then add the tarragon.
- Place the pastry shells on a lightly greased baking sheet, brush the tops with the egg wash, being careful not to let the wash drip down the sides, and bake in the middle of the preheated oven until they are just beginning to color, about 7 minutes. Transfer the shells to a rack and let them cool completely.
- Pipe or spoon the lobster mousse into the puff pastry shells and cook in the oven until the mousse is set and the shells are golden brown, about 4 – 5 minutes.
- Serve immediately topped with a dollop of caviar.
Puff Pastry Wrapped Salmon And Watercress Mousse With Champagne Chive Butter Sauce
Vodka Cured Salmon Salad In A Pastry Bouchee
Lobster, Mushroom And Sweet Corn In A Pastry Boat
Mascarpone Puff Pastry Delight
Sauteed Rock Shrimp In Creole Cream Sauce In A Puff Pastry Vol- Au-vent
Crawfish Etouffee In Puff Pastry
Fast French Puff Pastry
Truffle Stuffed Chicken Legs In Puff Pastry With Candied Butternut Squash
Brie And Raspberries In Puff Pastry
Crawfish, Oysters And Scallops Bordelaise In Puff Pastry