- 8 ounces filet mignon steak, cut evenly into 8 thin slices
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 cup thinly sliced artichoke bottoms
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large lemon, quartered
- One 4-ounce block Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- Pound the slices of filet between 2 sheets of plastic wrap with a meat mallet until paper thin. Arrange 2 slices on a serving plate and season with salt and pepper.
- Divide the artichoke slices into 4 equal portions and arrange on top of the beef. Season with salt and pepper. Drizzle each plate with 2 tablespoons of the olive oil, season with salt and pepper, then squeeze a quarter of the lemon over each.
- With a cheese shaver or vegetable peeler, shave the cheese over each serving. Serve immediately.
Carpaccio And Artichoke Salad
Seared Beef Carpaccio With Shaved Fresh Artichokes And A Drizzle Of Truffle Oil
Goat Cheese And Leek Cake With Lentil Salad
Tempura Soft Shells With Oriental Salad And Citrus Gastrique
Chicken And Pineapple Salad
Haricots Verts And Horseradish Salad
Herb Tossed White Asparagus, Fresh Crabmeat, And Grilled Radicchio Salad
Mixed Grill With Warm Potato And Chorizo Salad
Artichoke Seafood Salad