- 1 large bulb fennel (about 1 pound), trimmed, and thinly sliced
- 2 cups thinly sliced onions
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 pound tiny fresh green beans, blanched in boiling water for 1 minute, then shocked in a cold-water bath
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Put the fennel and onions in a roasting pan. Add the olive oil, salt, and pepper and toss to coat evenly. Roast until soft and lightly browned, about 1 1/2 hours. Let cool.
- Combine the fennel mixture with the beans and toss to mix. Serve at room temperature.
Roasted Vegetable Pecan Relish
Roasted Fennel And Green Bean Relish
Collard And Mustard Greens In Ham Hock Gravy
Creamed Potatoes With Spinach And Roasted Garlic
Salad Of New Potatoes And Roasted Walnuts With Warm Bacon Vinaigrette
Peasant Style Tuna With Meat Juices And Fried Parsnips
Mixed Green Salad With Popcorn Rock Shrimp
Caramelized Roasted Skillet Duck With Steenís Duck Marinade
Roasted Pepper Ketchup