- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 2 large sweet potatoes (about 2 pound), washed, ends removed, and cut into 1-inch dice
- 1/2 cup Spiced Glaze
- Preheat the oven to 400?F.
- Grease a 2-quart glass rectangular baking dish with the butter.
- Toss the sweet potatoes in a large mixing bowl with the glaze to coat evenly. Pour them into the prepared pan and roast until fork-tender, about 1 hour. Serve warm.
Caramelized Andouille Spoon Bread
Creamed Potatoes With Spinach And Roasted Garlic
Caramel Drizzle Sauce
Caramelized Roasted Skillet Duck With Steenís Duck Marinade
Chicken And Andouille Strudel With Sweet Barbecue Sauce
Sweet Barbecue Sauce
Salad Of New Potatoes And Roasted Walnuts With Warm Bacon Vinaigrette
Truffle Potato Soup With Truffle Mushroom Dumplings And Fried Parsley
Collard And Mustard Greens In Ham Hock Gravy
Exotic Mushroom Bread Pudding