- 1¼ - 1½ pounds radishes with tops
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ pound fresh mozzarella, sliced into ½-inch half moons
- 2 tablespoons balsamic glaze
- Extra-virgin olive oil, for serving (optional)
Wash the radishes well under cool running water to remove all the sand and sediment from the stems. Pat dry with paper towels, and trim any wilted or broken stems. Place in a large mixing bowl and drizzle with the olive oil, salt and pepper. Toss well to combine and place in the basket of the Air Fryer. Close the drawer, set the temperature to 350 degrees Fahrenheit, and the timer for 30 minutes. Cook the radishes, tossing two or three times during the cooking process to ensure even browning.
Once the timer goes off, remove the radishes from the Air Fryer and arrange on a platter with the mozzarella. Drizzle with the balsamic glaze and extra-virgin olive oil if desired.
- Dish Type: Salads