- 1½ ounces Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum, plus more for rimming
- Lavender sugar, for rimming
- ¾ ounce St. Germain Elderflower Liqueur
- ½ ounce Monin Orgeat Syrup
- 1 ounce freshly squeezed lemon juice, strained
- 4 dashes Bitter Truth or Fee Brothers Black Walnut Bitters
- Thinly sliced Meyer lemon wheel, for garnish
Moisten a martini glass with rum and rim with the lavender sugar.
Fill a cocktail shaker with ice then add the rum, St. Germain, syrup, lemon juice and bitters and shake until well chilled, about 15 seconds. Strain into the rimmed glass and serve garnished with the Meyer lemon wheel.