- 4 red mullets or grey mullets, 8 to 10 ounces each, cleaned and gutted, heads on
- Greek extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 fresh lemon, cut lengthwise into 8 wedges
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 12 large fresh grape leaves, wiped clean
- Bunch fresh parsley, washed
- 4 stems fresh oregano
- Garlic-Walnut Sauce 
- Preheat the grill.
- Lightly rub the outside of the mullets with olive oil and sprinkle lightly with lemon juice. Sprinkle the insides of the mullets with lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Place 3 grape leaves on a work surface, overlapping slightly. Place several parsley stems and 1 oregano stem in the center. Place the fish on top of the herbs and enclose with the leaves. Secure with toothpicks. Lightly oil the outside of the leaves. Repeat with the remaining leaves, herbs, and fish.
- Place the wrapped fish on the grill and cook until cooked through, 5 to 6 minutes per side. Remove from the grill and remove the toothpicks.
- To serve, place 1 wrapped fish on each of 4 plates. Slit open the grape leaf package and drizzle with the sauce. Serve with the remaining lemon wedges on the side.