Crab Meat Imperial
This recipe was adapted for the Emeril Lagasse Power AirFryer 360 by Tristar.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3/4 cup small dice yellow onions
- 2 tablespoons minced shallots
- 1/4 cup small dice red peppers
- 1/4 cup small dice yellow peppers
- 1/4 cup small dice celery
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 pound crab meat
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 cup homemade or prepared mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Creole Mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon Tabasco
- 1/4 cup dried fine bread crumbs
- 1/2 tablespoon Creole seasoning
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives, garnish
Preheat the Emeril Lagasse Power AirFryer 360 to 400 degrees F.
In a large saute pan, heat the olive oil. When the pan is hot, add the onions, shallots, peppers, celery, salt and cayenne. Saute for 5 minutes or until the vegetables are wilted. Add the crab meat, garlic, parsley and green onions, saute for 1 to 2 minutes. Remove from the heat and cool for about 30 minutes. In a mixing bowl, combine the crab meat mixture with 3/4 cup of the mayonnaise, the mustard and Tabasco. Mix until thoroughly incorporated.
Spoon the mixture into a medium-size ramekin. In a mixing bowl, combine the bread crumbs, the remaining mayonnaise and the Rustic Rub together. Spread the top of the crab mixture with the bread crumb mixture. Slide the tray into Shelf position 2. Select the bake setting at 400 degrees F and set the cooking time to 6 minutes. Press the start button and cook until the crabmeat is bubbly and brown. Place on a platter and garnish with chopped chives and serve with crostini or crackers.