- 4 7 to 8-ounce swordfish steaks, 1 1/2-inches thick
- 1 tablespoon Creole Seasoning, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Portuguese Sauce (see next recipe)
- Garnish: 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- Sprinkle both sides of swordfish steak with Creole seasoning and rub in with your hands.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over high heat. Add swordfish and sear until medium-rare, about 3 minutes per side.
- To serve, arrange swordfish on warmed dinner plates, top with Portuguese Sauce and sprinkle with green onions.