- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate, melted
- Dash of Grand Marnier
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 18 fresh strawberries, washed and patted dry
- 1 cup melted semisweet chocolate, tempered
- 1 dozen shortbread cookies
- Using an electric standing mixer, fitted with wire attachment, add the heavy cream. Whip the cream to soft peaks. Set the cream aside. Change the wire attachment to a paddle attachment. In another bowl, cream the cheese and chocolate. Mix thoroughly, scraping down the sides of the bowl, occasionally. Fold the whipped cream into the chocolate mixture. Line 6 small heart-shaped ceramic molds with dampened cheesecloth, allow the cheesecloth the sides of the mold. Fill each mold with the chocolate filling. Fold the overlapping cheesecloth over the filling, covering tightly. Place the molds on a baking sheet and refrigerate over night, at least 12 hours. Remove the hearts from the molds and discard the cheesecloth. Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Dip each strawberry in the melted chocolate, about 3/4 of the strawberry. Place the strawberries on the baking sheet and chill the berries until the chocolate is set, about 4 to 6 hours. Serve the hearts on individual plates with the strawberries and cookies.