- 1 (2-pound) salmon fillet, with skin
- 1/2 cup kosher salt
- 1/4 cup limoncello
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons grated lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons grated lime zest
- 2 tablespoons grated orange zest
- Remove any tiny pin bones from the salmon with a pair of needlenose pliers or tweezers. Rinse the salmon under cold running water and pat dry. Place salmon, skin side down, on several large sheets of plastic wrap.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine salt, limoncello, dill, and lemon, lime and orange zests. Spread the salt-citrus mixture evenly over the fleshy side of the fish, pressing it into the flesh. Wrap the salmon tightly in the plastic wrap and place skin side down in a large baking dish. Place a flat glass or ceramic dish on top of the salmon and weight the dish with several heavy cans or a brick and refrigerate for at least 24 hours and up to 48 hours.
- Unwrap the salmon and rinse the cure off under cold, running water. Pat dry and slice diagonally into paper-thin slices.
- Source: The Emeril Lagasse Show: Episode 5 - Bam for your Buck
- Dish Type: Entree
- Occasion: Any
Limoncello Cured Salmon, Arugula And Goat Cheese Pizza
Braised Lamb Shanks With Creamy Polenta
Bananas And Brown Sugar En Papillote
Italian Sunrise Cocktail
Corn and Crab Bisque
Salmon And Potato Casserole
Bouillabaisse With Sofrito
Fish Tacos With Chipotle Crema And Roasted Tomato Salsa
Sammy And Emeril’s Favorite Paella