Emeril’s Restaurant, Delmonico Steakhouse receive coveted Grand Award
NEW ORLEANS (July 17, 2013) – Six of renowned chef Emeril Lagasse’s restaurants received top ratings for its wine lists from Wine Spectator magazine. Emeril’s Restaurant in New Orleans and Delmonico Steakhouse in Las Vegas both received this year’s top honor, the prestigious Grand Award, for their extensive and varied wine programs. Emeril’s Restaurant has received the award every year since 2000, and Delmonico Steakhouse has been a consecutive winner since 2004.
Emeril’s restaurants receiving this year’s honors include:
Emeril’s Restaurant - Grand Award
Delmonico Steakhouse - Grand Award
· Emeril’s Delmonico - Best of Award of Excellence
· NOLA - Best of Award of Excellence
· Emeril’s Chop House - Best of Award of Excellence
· Emeril’s New Orleans Fish House - Best of Award of Excellence
· Emeril’s Orlando - Best of Award of Excellence
· Table 10 – Award of Excellence
Visit Wine Spectator online to see the full list of winners.