- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 stick cold unsalted butter, diced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 to 4 tablespoons ice water
- In a food processor, combine the flour, butter, and salt and pulse until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Drizzle in the water and pulse until the mixture comes together. Turn out of the food processor, form into a ball, and wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes and up to overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- On a lightly floured work surface, roll the pastry to a thickness of 1/8-inch and place in a 9-inch tart shell with a removable bottom. Blind bake until lightly golden brown, 15 to 18 minutes.
- Transfer to a wire rack to cool.