- <RECIPE_ID:3887>Herb Vinaigrette
- 4 (6-ounce) salmon fillets, skin and pin bones removed
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground white pepper
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 cups chopped fresh assorted herbs such as basil, chervil, chives, tarragon, dill, or any other herb of your choice (We used 2 (1-ounce) packages Emeril's Seafood Roasting Herb Blend)
- 2 tablespoons clarified butter or olive oil
- 1 cup water
- <RECIPE_ID:4083>Warm Greens
- Prepare the Herb Vinaigrette, and set aside. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Sprinkle the salmon fillets on both sides with the salt and pepper. Spread the mustard on both sides of each fillet, dredge them in the chopped herbs, and press the herbs onto the fillets with your hands.
- Heat the butter or oil in a 10-inch, ovenproof, nonstick skillet over high heat until very hot. Place the salmon fillets in the skillet and cook for about 1 minute per side, turning carefully so not to damage the herb crust. Place the skillet in the oven and roast for about 5 minutes for medium, 10 minutes or longer for well done.
- While the salmon is baking, prepare the Warm Greens.
- To serve, place 1 serving of the greens on each plate, top with a salmon fillet, and drizzle with additional vinaigrette.
Herbed Pan Roast Of Salmon With Warm Greens And Herb Vinaigrette
Herb Stuffed Roasted Chicken With Reduced Pan Gravy, And Herbed Rice Pilaf With Peas
Pan Roasted Salmon With Fava Beans And Roasted Tomatoes
Warm Greens With Emeril's Herb Vinaigrette
Foccacia With Savory And Olives
Herbed Pan Roast Of Salmon
Roasted Alaskan Salmon With Granny Smith Apple Butter Sauce, And Herbed Potato Cakes
Pan Roasted Salmon With Lentils
Salad Of New Potatoes And Roasted Walnuts With Warm Bacon Vinaigrette
Smoked Salmon Cakes With A Warm Fire Roasted Remoulade And Sweet Potato Nests