- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 2 large baking potatoes, scrubbed, about 1 1/2 pounds
- 1 large egg white
- 2 teaspoons Emeril's Original Essence
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F and grease a large non-stick baking sheet with the vegetable oil.
- Pat the potatoes dry and slice lengthwise into 1/2-inch thick slices. Turn each slice flat and slice again lengthwise into even fries, 1/2-inch thick. In a medium mixing bowl, whisk the egg white until very light and foamy. Add the potatoes and the Essence to the egg whites and toss to coat evenly.
- Spread the coated potatoes on the prepared baking sheet, not touching. Bake for 30 minutes, or until golden brown and crispy; halfway through the cooking time, with a spatula, scrape the potatoes from the baking sheet and turn. Carefully remove with a spatula to a large serving plate, or individual plates. Serve immediately.
Oven-crispy French Fries With Paprika-parmesan Salt
Oven Crispy Cheese Fries
Oven Fried Potato And Sweet Potato Chips With Creamy Oven Cooked Bacon Dip
Make Lots Of Friends Oven Baked French Fries
Oven-fried Catfish With Succotash
Oven Roasted Veggies
Oyster Rockefeller Soup Garnished With Crispy Bacon And Fried Oysters
Crispy Catfish And Black Eyed Peas, Bacon And Caramelized Onion Relish With Fried Collard Greens
Crispy Fried Chicken
Crispy Fried Whole Fish With Bacon-potato Salad