- 5 tablespoons fine dry breadcrumbs
- 1 cup cooked, squeezed dry, and chopped spinach
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped prosciutto
- 2 large egg yolks
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 pound lump crabmeat, picked over for shells and cartilage
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 16 to 20 jumbo pasta shells, cooked until just al dente and drained
- One 25-ounce jar Emerilís Vodka Sauce, or other Emerilís pasta sauce
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a 2-quart casserole dish, sprinkle with 2 tablespoons of the breadcrumbs, and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients except the breadcrumbs, shells, and Vodka sauce, and stir until well combined.
- One at a time, stuff the shells with the cheese mixture and arrange in even rows in the prepared dish. Pour the sauce over the shells and sprinkle the tops evenly with the remaining 3 tablespoons breadcrumbs. Bake uncovered until hot and bubbly and the top is golden brown, about 25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let rest for 5 minutes. Serve hot.
Spinach And Blue Crab Stuffed Shells With Emeril's Vodka Sauce
Stuffed Soft Shell Crabs With Pesto Cream
Cheese Stuffed Soft Shell Crabs With Grilled Tomato Basil Coulis, And Grilled Green Onions
Crab Stuffed Shrimp With Tomato Butter And White Bean Relish
Blue Cheese Butter Spread, And Blue Cheese Butter Stuffed Chicken Breasts With Butter Infused Pan Sauce
Creole Spiced Blue Crabs With Green Onion Dipping Sauce
Goat Cheese Stuffed Soft Shell Crabs With A Pecan Pesto Butter Sauce
Pecan Crusted Lemonfish With Lemon Butter Sauce And Pecan Crab Relish
Lasagna Of Fresh Spinach, Corn And Crab With A Goat's Cheese Sauce
Pasta With Vodka Sauce And Sausage