- 1 1/2 cups finely ground wheat cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons melted unsalted butter
- 12 ounces bacon, chopped
- 1 pound cream cheese, at room temperature
- 15 ounces whole milk ricotta, well drained
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped shallots
- 2 tablespoon finely chopped chives
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon finely ground black pepper
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup finely chopped oil-packed sun dried tomatoes, blotted with paper towels to remove excess oil 8 cups chiffonade romaine lettuce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons sherry vinegar
- Lemon Aioli
- 1/4 cup finely diced fresh plum tomatoes
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F.
- In bowl of a food processor, combine the cracker crumbs and butter and process to combine. Press onto the bottom and slightly up the sides of a 9-inch springform pan. Bake until set, about 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool.
- In a large skillet, cook the bacon, over medium-high heat, stirring, until crisp and brown, 5 to 6 minutes. Remove with a slotted spoon and drain well on paper towels.
- In a large bowl, beat together the cream cheese, drained ricotta, sour cream, shallots, chives, salt and pepper until smooth. Beat in the eggs 1 at a time, mixing well. Fold in the cooked bacon and tomatoes. Pour into the prepared crust and bake until set, about 50 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and cool for 1 to 2 hours.
- In a large bowl, toss the lettuce with the olive oil, vinegar, and salt and pepper, to taste. Divide among 12 plates.
- Remove the outer rim of the mold. With a thin, sharp knife dipped in hot water, slice the cheesecake. Place the slices in the center of the salads. Lightly drizzle the greens and top of the cheesecake with the Aioli. Top each cheesecake with 1 teaspoon of the chopped tomatoes and serve.
Portobello Mushroom Blue Cheese Burgers With Lemon Aioli And Bitter Greens
No Bake Margarita Cheesecake
Pear Tarte Tatin Cheesecake
Goat's Cheesecake With Fresh Lemon Curd And Berries
Smoked Mussel Fritters With A Roasted Red Pepper Aioli
Wok Fried Tuna Salad With Lemon Aioli
Chilled Lobster Cocktail With White Truffle-lemon Aioli, Mache And Tomato Confit
Savory Mini Blue Cheese Cakes With Port Reduction