- 1 cup heavy cream, well chilled
- 2 tablespoons confectionersí sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place the mixing bowl in the freezer or refrigerator about 15 minutes, or until itís well chilled.
- Combine the heavy cream, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract in the mixing bowl.
- With the electric mixer on low speed, begin beating the cream, gradually increasing the speed to high as the cream thickens. (Do this slowly, or the cream will splatter all over!)
- Beat until the cream forms soft peaks. Test to see if it is ready by turning off the mixer and lifting the beaters out of the creamóif the cream makes soft peaks that topple over slightly, then itís done. Be careful not to overwhip, or the cream will separate and begin to taste like butter.
- Serve immediately or cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for up to 2 hours.
Doubly Delicious Hot Chocolate With Real Whipped Cream
Real Whipped Cream
Real Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
Go Nuts For Banana Bread
You Gotta Love Spaghetti And Meatballs
Baby Bam Burgers
Emerilized Tuna Casserole
Chicken Nuggets With Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce
Pure And Simple Cream Puffs
Feel Good Chicken And Rice Soup