- 4 large Idaho potatoes, scrubbed (2 1/2 to 3 pounds)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Approximately 3/4 cup Special Sauce
- SPECIAL SAUCE:
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon Baby Bam
- Make sure the oven rack is in the center position and preheat the oven to 425?F.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Scrub the potatoes well under running water with a vegetable brush. Dry the potatoes with a paper towel, then place them on the lined baking sheet. Using your hands, rub each potato with oil, then sprinkle on both sides with salt and pepper.
- Place the potatoes in the oven and bake until fork-tender, about 1 hour.
- Using oven mitts or pot holders, remove the baking sheet from the oven and let rest for 5 minutes. Carefully transfer the hot potatoes to a plate and serve with the Special Sauce.
- Donít pick up the hot potatoes with your bare hands!
- SPECIAL SAUCE: In a small bowl, combine all the ingredients.
- Stir with a spoon to blend.
- Cover tightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate until needed, up to 2 days.
- Yield: about 3/4 cup
- Some other kicked-up topping ideas are grated Cheddar cheese, crumbled crispy bacon, chopped ham, and cooked chopped broccoli.
Chicken Nuggets With Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce
Make 'em Pancakes
Make Lots Of Friends Oven Baked French Fries
Make You Strong Spinach
Make Yourself Some Applesauce
New Orleans Style Bread Pudding With Chocolate Sauce
Broccoli With Seriously Cheesy Sauce
Gone Fishiní Fish Sticks With Tartar Sauce
Go Nuts For Banana Bread
Emerilized Tuna Casserole