- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 pound Yukon Gold or White Rose potatoes, cut into 1/8-inch slices
- 1 1/4 cup half-and-half
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Truffle oil
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Butter a small glass loaf pan with 1 teaspoon butter. Place a layer of potatoes along the bottom of the pan and dot with small pieces of butter. Top with freshly ground black pepper, salt, a sprinkling of Parmesan cheese and light drizzle of truffle oil. Continue layering the potatoes, topping with layers of butter, pepper, salt, cheese and oil, finishing with a light coating of Parmesan cheese on top. Pour the half-and-half into the potato dish, bringing it up to the top layer, but not submerging the potatoes.
- Bake the potato casserole until the top is golden brown and bubbly, and the half-and-half is absorbed by the potatoes, about 1 hour – 1 hour and 10 minutes.
- Let potatoes cool until firm, about 30 minutes, then slice into squares with a very sharp knife. Warm the potato squares as necessary before serving.
Truffle Mashed Potatoes
Truffled Mashed Potatoes
Parmesan Truffled Potato Chips
Potato Crusted Lobster Tails With Truffled Mashed Potatoes
New Potatoes With Grated Truffles
Emeril's Potato Truffle Charlotte
Crispy Confit Of Duck And Yukon Gold Potatoes With Braised Spinach, Shaved Truffles, Truffle Emulsion And White Truffle Oil
Lobster Mousse Puff Pastry Bouchees
Lump Crabmeat Beggarís Purses
Belon Oysters With Champagne & Chervil Mignonette And Beluga Caviar