- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 15 Roasted Shallots
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh sage
- 1 teaspoon Emeril's Creole Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 turns freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups Veal Stock or Brown Chicken Stock
- Heat the oil in a medium saucepan over high heat. Add the shallots and sauté, shaking and stirring, for about 30 seconds.
- Add the remaining ingredients and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer for 20 minutes. Remove from the heat. Serve immediately or store, refrigerated, in an airtight container for up to 2 days. Reheat in a saucepan over low heat.
J.k.'s Chocolate Chocolate Souffl…s With Chocolate Grand Marnier Sauce
Chocolate Grand Marnier Sauce
Baked Pears With Ginger Sauce
Venison Tenderloin With Peppers And Zinfandel Sauce
Oysters On The Half Shell With Asian Dipping Sauce And Bookwalter Riesling
Deep-dish Apple Cobbler With Wisconsin Cheddar Cheese