Mangoes and limes are best friends. Add rum and ice, and this refreshing spin on the traditional daiquiri will make your friends happy, happy, happy!
- 3⁄4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- One 16-ounce package frozen
- mango cubes
- 2 ⁄3 cup Bacardi Limon rum
- 1⁄3 cup Cointreau
- 4 cups ice cubes
- 1 lime wedge (optional)
- Superfine sugar, for coating glass rims (optional)
- 4 to 6 lime slices, for garnish
1. Combine the lime juice, sugar, mango cubes, rum, Cointreau, and ice in a blender and process on high speed until completely smooth, 2 to 3 minutes.
2. Rub the rims of four to six stemmed glasses with the lime wedge. Then dip each glass in the superfine sugar to coat the rim, if desired.
3. Pour the daiquiri into the prepared glasses, and garnish each with a lime slice.
Yield: 4 to 6 servings
Copyright 2001 - 2013 Emerils.com All Rights Reserved