Grilled Peaches with Mascarpone and Honey
This is a simple but delicious dessert to make when peaches are at their best in the heart of summer.
- 6 large ripe peaches, halved,
- and pitted
- 6 tablespoons honey, plus more for serving (optional)
- 8 ounces mascarpone cheese,
- at room temperature
1. Preheat a grill to medium-high.
2. Place the peaches, cut side down, on the grill and cook until lightly charred, 2 to 3 minutes. Transfer the peaches, cut side up, to a grill-proof baking dish or baking sheet, and drizzle them evenly with the honey. Place the dish on the grill and close the grill. Cook until the peaches are soft, about 5 minutes.
3. Remove the baking dish from the grill, and divide the peach halves among six dessert plates. Divide the mascarpone evenly among the plates, and drizzle with additional honey if desired. Serve immediately.
Yield: 6 servings
Copyright 2001 - 2013 Emerils.com All Rights Reserved