- 1 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice, plus lemon slices for garnish (optional)
- 1 cup superfine sugar
- 3/4 cup freshly squeezed orange juice, plus orange slices for garnish
- 1/2 cup Grand Marnier
- 1/2 cup Triple Sec
- 1/2 cup Cognac
- Two 750ml bottles dry Champagne or sparkling wine
- Lime slices, for garnish (optional)
- Fresh strawberries, for garnish (optional)
Makes about 3 quarts
Combine lemon juice, sugar, orange juice, Grand Marnier, Triple Sec, and Cognac in a nonreactive bowl and stir until sugar is completely dissolved. Add Champagne and stir to combine. Cover and refrigerate until chilled, about 1 hour.
Pour into a decorative bowl or pitcher. Garnish with citrus slices and fresh strawberries. Serve in Champagne flutes, wineglasses, or punch cups.
Copyright 2001 - 2013 Emerils.com All Rights Reserved