- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 French baguette, sliced on the bias into 3-inch-long slices
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup grated fontina cheese
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced Prosciutto, cut into strips
- 1 tablespoon microgreens or baby herbs
Serves 10 to 12
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a mixing bowl, drizzle olive oil on bread slices, coating each side completely. Season bread with salt and pepper. Place bread on a baking sheet, top with fontina cheese, and bake until cheese has melted slightly, 6 to 8 minutes. Remove croutons from oven and place on a large platter. Top with strips of Prosciutto and garnish with greens. Serve immediately.
Copyright 2001 - 2014 Emerils.com All Rights Reserved