Oh Yeah Baby Glazed Carrots
- 1 (1-pound) bag baby carrots
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Place all the ingredients in a medium, heavy saucepan.
Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until the carrots are tender and the sauce becomes a shiny glaze, about 15 minutes.
Using an oven mitt or pot holder, remove from the heat and serve.
Yield: 4 to 6 servings
Copyright 2001 - 2013 Emerils.com All Rights Reserved