- 1 lemon, juiced (about 2 tablespoons)
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest (preferably organic)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 large fennel bulbs
- Black sesame seeds, for garnish
Place lemon juice in a bowl and whisk in olive oil to create an emulsion. Add honey, zest, salt and pepper and whisk until combined; set aside.
Slice fennel very thinly with a mandolin. Combine fennel and dressing and set aside until ready to serve. Re-season with salt and pepper, to taste, and sprinkle with black sesame seeds.
Copyright 2001 - 2013 Emerils.com All Rights Reserved