- 1 pound dried angel hair pasta
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley leaves
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano
Bring a large pot of water to the boil. Add a generous amount of salt to the water and then add the pasta. Cook the pasta, according to package directions, until al dente. Drain pasta and set aside; it will only take a few minutes to make the sauce.
Heat olive oil in a medium skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and red pepper flakes, and saute until fragrant and garlic is just beginning to turn golden; do not let garlic burn. Add pasta to skillet, and then add parsley and cheese. Toss together until the pasta is coated with the sauce. Serve immediately.
Yield: 4 servings
Copyright 2001 - 2014 Emerils.com All Rights Reserved