- 3 ripe avocados, well chilled, peeled, seeded, and roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 6 tablespoons cold heavy cream
- 5 tablespoons lime juice
- 6 tablespoons toasted coconut shavings
- 6 lime wedges, for garnish
In a blender, combine the chopped avocados, sugar, cream, and lime juice. Blend until smooth and creamy.
Divide between footed dessert coups or small bowls. Garnish with coconut shavings and lime wedges.
Yield: 6 servings
Copyright 2001 - 2014 Emerils.com All Rights Reserved