Adobo Chile Salsa
- 2 cups chopped, peeled, and seeded tomatoes
- 1/3 cup chopped white onions
- 2 chipotle chiles in adobo, with 1 teaspoon adobo sauce
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon minced jalapeno
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Pinch cayenne
Combine all the ingredients in a blender and blend until just smooth but still slightly chunky.
Transfer to a bowl and serve with the quesadillas.
Copyright 2001 - 2014 Emerils.com All Rights Reserved